Thursday, October 13, 2011
Posted by BuMbLe BooGiE at 9:58 AM
Posted by BuMbLe BooGiE at 9:56 AM
Monday, September 5, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
1. Provide cards or pieces of paper consisting an information about the literature text you wish to touch on. You may have important details, textual evidence, characteristics and so on.
2. Provide students with another larger piece of paper for the students to write the information they gather from others. (it would be much better if the teacher provide a mind map with blanks to be filled with the information gathered.
3. Ask the students to ask around for as much information. The rule is, the students must share the information they have with each other when they are conversing. The activity must be carried out in a gossiping manner to make it more interesting and to ensure that only those who ask around can get the information.
4. The teacher can include also false information in order to make sure that they students know their text very well.
5. The teacher can design this activity into a mystery solving activity to make it more interesting.
*this lesson focuses on the speaking, listening and writing skills.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Gosh, i'm rambling. Sorry for that. Now, what i would want to share is about being the victim or the other. The victim means someone who feels unfairly treated while the other would mean someone who performs the unfair treatment. Now, in life, one may chooce to be either. Most of the time, we would be comfortable being the victim. This may be the result of our self-assumption.
The one saying my friend told me that I would never forget is that 'One must be responsible for one's happiness'. That would easily mean you have the choice in your hands. You may want to fix things or you might want to let it 'go with the flow'. But sometimes we must bear in mind, 'if it's not broken, dont bother fixing it'.
I believe that life is all about KARMA. You will eventually get what you give. So give more if you wish to get more. The more negativeness you offer the world, the more you'll get in return. And at the end of the day, you will be so full of hatred you'll eventually explode.
So friends and foe, remember two things. 1. Be responsible of your own happiness and 2. Life is KARMA. What you give, you get back. Salam RAMADHAN and thank you for your time :)
Posted by BuMbLe BooGiE at 8:11 AM
Friday, July 1, 2011
"You drive too slow..."
"It's too expensive..."
"Gosh, my hair looks terrible..."
"hurry up! you're wasting my time..."
"that's not good enough...."
"You should do this, and that..."
Have you ever thought of accepting and trying to adapt to the situation? Have you ever thought of the negative energy you exert to the people around you?
Many people are all about the talk and seldom the 'walk'. These people are able to condemn others and what others do but fail to walk the talk when it comes to themselves. Undeniable that what they suggest would be great and sometimes briliant but it would be useless when one is just able to sceam it but fail to prove it. We can always point fingers and comment but what matter most is the capability of the one talking/suggesting. there's no point barking here and there demanding for improvement, complaining regarding the flaws and bragging about what you are capable of but fail to prove it.
No one, i repeat, NO ONE is perfect. We all have flaws and weaknesses. But, what matter most is that we acknowledge our weaknesses and try to become better all the time. And we should always remember that there's no point giving our 'brilliant' ideas when we ourselves are incapable of doing it.
but then again... I GUESS WE ARE JUST BEING HUMAN (",)
Posted by BuMbLe BooGiE at 1:25 PM
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Posted by BuMbLe BooGiE at 4:53 PM