BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

>>>my last chance<<<

i'm joining the BCF (borneo cultural festival) in Sibu this coming July. despite the fact hat i'm leaving for UKM at that articular time, i'm trying my best to make up time so that i can join the BCF and at the same time not breaking any rules of late registration. the BCF is going to be on the 3,4, and 5th while the registration is on 6th. OMG, i'm gonna be very busy by then. i think, i'm going to face some problems especially regarding my luggage. anyway, i hope i can join BFC and not facing any problems. guys, pray for me yea, thanks.

3 comments:

Steve said...

I wish I can be there with all of you...i'll try my best.

BuMbLe BooGiE said...

harus ko dtg k... i wish u can be there... ala, kan dah nak start kuliah muak, so anggap jak ko dtg awal, join mek org, and then balit ikut sidak lain. i'll be leaving for KL dr Sibu...

Dazeree Joan said...

unimas xda di-invite kali ni...
gd luck on ur performance ya!