BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Konsert Seribu Warna



I'm going to Koser Seribu Warna tonight. I'm not a big fan of Siti Nurhaliza but I'm always amazed with her showmanship. I've watched her perform live once for Anugerah Bintang Popular singing Ditaman Teman. She mesmerized the crowd with her beautiful vocal, sounds like listening to CD.

Well, the whole "going to this concert" event is rather impromptu. Amirul, a friend of mind, got the ticket from his friend. The actually price for the combo of 3 tickets was RM189 but he got it for only RM100. So he thought it would be great nice if i could come and i agreed. With that price, who doesn't.

Right now i'm waiting for our friends to drive us there. I'm just afraid of traffic jam. Anyway, looking forward to see Siti Nurhaliza, the Malaysian one and only Diva of the Divas, perform. See ya...

0 comments: